Joy

123

Dear World

In have an anxiety set as to the differentiation of my yearnings from what we call the "average manner", however note that all men so have this manner (as do women) and it is our societal misgivings found in magazines that give rise to confusion of relationships, expectations , friends, benefits , love , admiration , painting nails , go karting (spatial and mnemonic ) that allows some people to really find their chi . We tie ourselves so tightly I our outer appearance in relative terms that we forget that outer is to be a representation of the soul as more than anything . Fear of rejection has bound us to making new friends , as feeling vulnerable and being vulnerable is the first step towards any tru relationship should the other side e able to accept that and be supportive in any way shape or form during those times . Maybe I'm different in my extreme sensitivity to myself and others feelings and emotions that drive me to this good guy complex but if "good guys finish last", is that really such a bad thing? #think about it